7/31/2008

Startcooking.com update

Sorry, please indulge me, I have to blog again about startcooking.com and Chiquita!!

Earlier, I mentioned that I won a Wii Fit in their recipe contest. Well, a package from FedEx arrived today with an ENTIRE Wii Bundle: a Wii console, A Wii Fit, and the Wii Sports Game! We were working out our budget to buy the Wii console, I can't believe they sent me everything!!! That's over $500!!
THANK YOU CHIQUITA!!!
Just FYI, the contest was about using their new Fruit Bites products, they're great for quick snacks! My girls also love the Chiquita Minis, it's the perfect sized banana for their little fingers. :) My snack idea hasn't gone live yet on startcooking.com, I'll let you know when it's up.

Check out this fun startcooking.com video for Rudolph's Christmas Cookies:
http://startcooking.com/video/307/Rudolfs-Christmas-Cookies

Holiday Playlist

My grandmother hasn't been doing well...to cheer her up, I rounded up a few of my musical friends and made an album of Holiday songs fo...